- Coordination and execution of the mechanical set up and electrical installation of the cheese making equipment (on site (inter)nationally):
- Coordinating and participating in handling, setting up and electrically/ mechanically/ and pneumatic connecting of the cheese making equipment, including monitoring the electrical/ mechanical/ pneumatic performance of the equipment during tests.
- Filling in the parameters, adjusting speeds, engines and pumps so that the equipment is ready for production.
- Being able to assemble and modify (electrical/ mechanical/ pneumatic) from drawings.
- Making written reports of the activities to the relevant persons internally, including accounting for the working hours using assembly letters.
- Checking the cheese equipment and troubleshooting on site: solving malfunctions at the customer’s site. Being available for technical services.
- Coordination of revision work on site: advising customers regarding optimization, revision, and maintenance of equipment. Coordinating and independently executing revision work. Instructing operators and technical service personnel.