What are you going to do as a Service Coordinator?
You are going to be responsible for coordinating and organizing activities, arranging the proper resources/equipment, and scheduling the service engineers for technical service projects in the maritime, dredging and offshore sectors.
This role is a hybrid technical support and administrative function: you will be involved in providing first-line technical support duties for clients but also will be assisting the company with commercial and administrative duties.
So, what's in it for you?
* Dynamic and ever-changing role
* Excellent salary and benefits (company car)
* International clients
* Career and personal growth
What is expected of you as a Service Coordinator?
* MBO/HBO - any technical direction
* 3+ years' in a coordinating or planning position in the maritime, dredging or offshore sectors; or a service engineer with 10+ years' experience who has strong commercial/ leadership skills and is ready for the next step
* FLUENT DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in providing technical services and maintenance for the dredging, offshore and maritime sectors. Our client is expanding its international portfolio of clients and projects and is in a healthy position in local markets.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Coordinator?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com.