Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join us at our Amsterdam Head Office. This role requires you to provide end to end customer support, All Order to Cash processes, credits, claims and rebate transactional processing and reporting for relevant 1st tier customers, own the daily transaction relationship with the customer.
As Sales Administrator you will provide full support to our customers as well as our sales team while reporting to the Sales Administration Team Leader.
* Manage the Order to Cash transaction cycle for your customer accounts, ensuring that transactions are processed on a complete, timely, and accurate basis.
* Manage your customer accounts claim cycle through to resolution, progressing all correspondence, documentation and enquiries regarding transactions as well as processing of:
* Commercial claims including stock rotation
* Back margin
* Price protection
* Logistics claims
* Work closely with the commercial and supply chain departments ensuring that transactions are validated and processed on a complete, timely, and accurate basis
* Maximise revenue and customer satisfaction:-
* Daily sales order allocation process with business management and sales accounts
* Daily delivery creation and availability with the internal supply chain department both planning and Fulfilment
* Daily tracking of transport partners performance against customer slot booking or export requirements
* Periodic Customer facing account metrics to ensure customer expectations are met;
* Track Order progress against current customer target
* To work closely with credit control to ensure effective front-end management of the sales/collections areas
* Ensure all processes adhere to current relevant policies and procedures, J Sox, ISO and internal work instructions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Previous Sales Administration experience preferred but not a necessity
* Good understanding international business and global supply chain
* Good English communication skills (written / verbal and face to face)
* Competent using Microsoft Excel (formulas etc)
* SAP knowledge (Essential)
* Good comprehension of data consolidation and reporting
* Attention to detail and desire to follow issue through to closure
What we offer:
What do we have to offer?
We offer an initial 6 month contract with a competitive salary. We offer 27 holidays per year. At Epson we believe in having a good work-life balance, we therefore work with a flex time system. Public transport or commuting expenses are reimbursed. We offer a collective health insurance and a company pension plan. The dress code at our office is business casual.